Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $54.99
from $148.99
from $123.99
13,318 results
All reviews the bus rocket garden atlantis exhibit space center launch pad saturn rocket atlantis shuttle vehicle assembly building apollo saturn v center hubble telescope imax movie kennedy space shuttle launch experience awe inspiring launch simulator out of this world moon rock
Reviewed today

Great exhibits and plenty to see. Our trip took us to a separate building with a rocket and some other space stuff but if I had to do it again I would have skipped that part of the tour and focused only on the main complex that you can walk around.

Reviewed today

The Kennedy space center is keeping up with the rest of Florida in making the visit interactive and exciting for kids. The space shuttle Atlantis is amazing to see in person. I loved seeing the launch crawlers and launch pads. Seeing the size of items in person is truly stunning. Great trip for anyone interested in a future in engineering or space. Very informative, I wish I had more time to see everything.

Reviewed today

This is a fun and interesting way to spend a day as long as your expectations are not too high. Yes you will see a Saturn V rocket and the real Space Shuttle Atlantis, plus some real artifacts, but most of the place has the look and feel of a theme park, with a motion ride and some movies, and of course gift shops. It is priced like a theme park as well, not cheap, and there are add-ons if you have the time and desire to see and spend more than the base rate. You will not see a working space center except from a distance. One of the highlights is a bus tour through the complex where you can see actual working areas, from a distance. The day we were there, the lines were very long. They had many buses in the parking area but not all were in service, some were actually pulling away empty, so it took up to three buses to clear the lines. The bus drops you off at the end of the tour in an exhibit area, not where you started from, so after seeing the exhibits you take another bus back to where you started form. My wife walks with a cane and there was nowhere for her to sit while waiting. The bus driver gives a live narration. The bus I was on, let's call the driver "Ken", spoke very quietly and with an accent, so it was hard to understand him even though he used a microphone. Not helping the matter any was a couple sitting behind us with a two year old that would not stop talking. Several passengers got into a verbal altercation with the parents and the driver was oblivious, he said nothing. I wound up taking the bus tour again with a different driver who spoke louder and there no children on the bus. I was able to hear everything but wasted 45 minutes having to do the bus twice. So if you are standing in line and see loud children, come back later. The restaurant was out the door so we did not try to eat there.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband is a space nerd, and I mean big time, so we were very excited to go to Kennedy space center.

After looking at the few things that are there when you walk in we were struggling to find things to look at, until we actually started digging more into where we should go, and if just kept getting better and better.

We did the Expore Tour, and though I don’t think you get much more then the free tour that comes with everyone’s ticket still think it was amazing. Our tour guide has worked there for 30 years, and there was only two other couples on our bus, so we felt pretty special. We were in aw of the whole thing and I got goosebumps many many times seeing some do the things and hearing the stories. We even saw dolphins and crocs! So that was pretty great.

I really enjoyed our time!

Reviewed yesterday

If you are just slightly passionate about space or an enthusiast this place is a must see.
For me it was a bucket list location which was absolutely fabulous.

There are several extras that can be experienced during the visit, sadly we only went for the 2 hour buss tour extra. The tour was great and highly recommend it, our tour guide and driver took us along the complex main areas and explained along the path both the history of the Kennedy Space Center and what each building / area represent.

After the tour everyone ends up in the large Saturn V building where you can see a full size rocket and several other attractions.

The highlight for me was back at the Visitor Center, the real Atlantis shuttle and several other things to see.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Apart from the dated exhibits, miserable staff and ridiculously high ticket price ($60 for one adult!) this isn’t a bad day out.

Not recommended...

Best part of the day was seeing the beautiful vultures circling the visitor centre (likely waiting for guests to die of disappointment)...

Considering all the wonderful things NASA have done for space exploration you’d expect much much better.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Awesome place. The history of space travel in a several breathtaking exhibits. You think you are part of NASA by the end of the day. A must to visit.

KSCVisitorComplex, Manager at NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, responded to this reviewResponded today

Thanks for the great review! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 days ago

My mom and I went with my brother who was all the way from Hong Kong to Kennedy Space Center on Mother's Day 2018, don't mind me to write this review only now.

I brought tickets online days before and got there around 11am. I drove down from Orlando and even brought the parking ticket online, it saved me time through the parking gate.

We had DAILY ADMISSION AND KSC EXPLORE TOUR PACKAGE, it allowed us to visit the launch center with around 15 - 20 people only. It's knowledgable and fun, we asked all kinds of funny questions and seen a lot of things.

The only complaint was not enough time to finish everything, It wasn't been so much people that day as people says but bus waiting time was still long, it took more than half an hour - 45 mins to get on buses. It was raining hard too, be aware to bring raincoats or umbrellas with you during summer time.

Overall, it's a great and fun experience, adults enjoyed it, I believe definitely kids will too.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Over the last 30 years I’ve been here many times whilst on holiday. This time was very good but also a little disappointing as you no longer go to the gantry so can’t get good pictures of the Vehicle Assembly Building. The bus tour was longer than before and the bus driver was not all that.

It’s always a pleasure to see the Saturn rocket and the space shuttle as I remember them from my teenage years.

Reviewed 4 days ago

It was a great second visit, the first being several years ago. The bus tour was different and more informative and the new Apollo exhibition hall was great as well as the meeting with the Astronaut. A great full day out. Parking was $10 and there is a over 55 discount. If you don't qualify for this have a look on the website and book your tickets earlier

Welcome back! Thanks for visiting and for the feedback. We hope to see you again soon!