“Lunch in the sun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zia's Bistro - CLOSED

Zia's Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Fir St.
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Lunch in the sun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stopped by for a late lunch with my wife. Our first time to SD Little Italy...this place looked nicest we stopped. Great table out front, great service, and the food, just fantastic. If I lived here I'd be back every week.

California
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Ate breakfast and dessert there for three days straight. Bakery awesome and the best gelato! Friendly owners and good coffee too. Loved it.

Visited December 2012
Agoura Hills, California
“A nice good address”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food is not exceptional but the ratio quality/price is good. It is kid friendly and the service is really really good, the people are really nice and the atmosphere is good. Definitively a place to go if you are around.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yarnell, az
“Great wood fired pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

One of the best wood fired pizza I have ever had, and the service was just excellent. My partner had egg plant and it was equally great.

Visited December 2012
Columbia, Missouri
“Nice meal, slow/erratic service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We came by for a late lunch. We ordered an antipasto appetizer for two that was very food, quite enough for three. My dining companions ordered the linguini with clams, while I had just a bowl of minestrone because I was having a big dinner out later. Evidently the waitress decided my dining companions were not hungry either because she put in for one order of linguini and clams, split between the two of them! We would have had her bring another but by that time we had actually waited quite a while for our food and we needed to get going. Good food but be prepared to wait for it!

• 3 of 5 bubbles