“Good not great”

Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Calgary, Canada
“Good not great”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Love the location and the vibe is really good. The service was below expectations and our food was average. Value was fine. Really to bad as this place could have been exceptional.

• Visited July 2012

• Turkish first
Anthem
“Great Food, Great Staff”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The staff really makes sure you have a fun time. We had a birthday and they had her put on a lua skirt and play a little guitar! The crab was amazing! and the views of the ocean are fantastic during sunsets

Yuma, Arizona
“A lot of fun”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We enjoyed our meal, the view is phenomenal overlooking the board walk and ocean. The food was delicious and the service great. It is a little pricey but lots of fun

Iowa City, Iowa
“good food, good drink”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

would have preferred to find a local restaurant that served fresh seafood caught right in the area (ie catch of the day), but most people know about Joe's since it's a chain and that's where the group wanted to go. My food and drink were good and the service was very good and friendly. One of our appetizers was the crab stuffed mushrooms and those were really yummy!

Visited June 2012
“What I saw on T.V and what I got was disappointment. Will never go back.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I order the Bean pot with 2 lobsters, claim, sausage, shrimps, potatoes. The lobsters meat was shrink down to the same size as my shrimp. The lobster shell was much bigger than the meat and the size of the lobster was also small. I had better lobster from valley view casino. Try some of my wife crab legs and it was in bad shape. The crabs and lobster here seem like buffet quality and boil with season. I was expecting fresh tight meat like when I buy a fresh lobster and cook it myself. Been here 4 time in my life and it remind my why I should not come back. Next time I will do what I been doing. Buy fresh lobster and crab and do my own pot. Save you money for better quality seafood. Will not come back.