“Great pies.”

Pizzeria Luigi
Ranked #445 of 4,753 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado
“Great pies.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love this place. Every time I visit SD, I make a special trip to Pizzeria Luigi for some special pie. I usually ask the counter person what he/she would recommend and I've never been disappointed. I also regularly get the Margherita pizza. The fresh basil and mozzarella are fantastic.

• Visited February 2013

El Cajon, California
“Pizzeria Luigi”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was the worse pizza myself & my family have ever had. I'm not sure what everyone likes about this place because our pizza was extremely skimpy on the toppings & the crust was supper thin almost tasted like a tortilla that was partially burnt. The staff was not very friendly & we did not see very much customer service, they just visited loudly amongst themselves & never asked if we wanted refills or how everything was. Not a place I want to give my business to !

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank lmohre
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Choice for Pizza Close to Downtown”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Great thin crust pizza in a neighborhood hangout. Most people choose to get it by the slice, because they offer a nice variety of tasty pizzas already made and ready to eat. Some deals offered include micro beer on Tap.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mrjustice
Calgary, Alberta
“Love It”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Whenever we are in San Diego we always stop here for pizza. Everyone is super nice and there is usually several pizzas to chose from.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank shoefly
San Diego
“Quick, cheap and yummy”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Pizzeria Luigi makes an impressive variety of delicious pizzas all day long. They put them in a refrigerated case and when you walk in you select the different kinds you would like, order at the counter and they heat them up in a pizza oven and serve them to you on paper plates. The pizzas are very large and thin crust. We like to add lots of oregano which they provide in shakers on the tables. Quick, simple and at any 2 slices plus a beer for under $8 and with soda, under $6 - cheap. You can order whole pizzas to eat in or take out. They also have 2 kinds of mixed salads. There is parking in the back or on the street and a patio for those who prefer to eat outdoors. This is a small spot, but people move in and out rather quickly after they eat.

• Visited April 2013