“Couldn’t wait to come here”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #24 of 195 Quick Bites in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 29, 2019

I so couldn’t wait to have my husband who is from New York try one of these burgers. He liked it so much made the animal way he wanted to stop and get another on the way home. I had to get a T-shirt to show all my Wisconsin friends. We also got the fries animal way always good. The staff always friendly and the restaurant very clean. A must go to when your in California.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 27, 2019

I was told this is the hot spot for the West coast. it was decent. Burger is very small with a lot of toppings on it. Fries were decent. I didnt see the hype really into it for me.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

We were told this was THE place to get a burger on the west coast. Definitely a good burger, but I wasn't super amazed with the hype.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

You never go wrong with In-N-Out double double and fries!! Always make it a point to eat there when visiting California. The go to place!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

The burgers are delicious, and probably the best fast food burger out there. Sorry, I have a hard time giving 5 stars to a burger joint. I mean, they aren’t on the same par as a fine steakhouse, right?

Date of visit: October 2018