“Non-fast food tasting fast food” 5 of 5 bubbles

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #308 of 4,699 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New Brighton, United Kingdom
“Non-fast food tasting fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

As a Brit visiting California, I left obsessed with this place. It just tastes so much better then so many restaurant burgers I've had! Great bun, patty and sauce and the fries dipped in a chocolate shake is delicious! I like how you can see the staff actually making the food, including the fries straight from the potato, nothing frozen being defrosted! It's now my tradition to head straight here from landing at San Diego Airport! I even have one of the tshirts to represent in England!

• Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Olivenhain, CA
“Fast Food That Tastes Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I try to keep my fast food consumption to a minimum, but when I absolutely need a fast food burger I head to In-N-Out. I recommend the single cheeseburger, animal style, with jalapeno peppers. This is one tasty burger, my friends! Another thing is that the place is immaculate and the service staff is friendly and professional. These guys just get it.

• Visited June 2013
“The Best Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

In-N-Out has the best burgers in San Diego. I also really like their fries. The staff is friendly and efficient.

Visited May 2013
Murrieta, California
“go for the Arrow and ditch the Arches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

you want burgers in SoCal, at the beach, on 101 listening to KRTH. This is it, look no further! Eat here and you'll blend in with the local's

Visited May 2013
2 Thank AnthonyVA
San Diego, California
“I'm Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

After living out of state for awhile I always know when I see that sign ...I am home. This is the first place I wanna eat before and after a long trip away. Order your fries "Animal style"..Fries with "special sauce", grilled onions and cheese. Delicious! This place is yummy fresh and an excellent value! Go eat with the locals.

Visited April 2013