“NO REASON NOT TO VISIT!”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #304 of 4,745 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“NO REASON NOT TO VISIT!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

These are an institution on the west coast! I think they're only in CA, AZ, NV and NM. There is absolutely no excuse for not eating here at least once. There is no better value for a burger place than this. The food is cheap and delicious, the service is outstanding, and even if there is a long line... WAIT IN IT!!! I promise you won't be sorry.

I've been going here for over 10 years and I can honestly say that I've never had a complaint on the service or the food. For the prices, and what you get in return, they are unbeatable and unrivaled!.

Visited December 2012

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
ROCK FALLS
“Very popular & busy place, liked the food crowded”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very popular place good food. I ended up buying a hat & lisence plate frames online after I got home, but I'm from Illinois. 8-)

• Visited October 2012
Carlsbad, California
“WHY DO PEOPLE FLOCK TO THIS PLACE?”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The burgers are small and not impressive in any way. But, the line is always there. I guess people will go anywhere if they think that they getting a really good deal. But, their burgers offer nothing special and I would rather go to Jack In The Box and get an Ultimate Cheese Burger with Bacon. Now, that is a hamburger.

Visited October 2012
San Diego
“Favorite burgers”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is our favorite burger place by far. We order a double hamburger animal style - grilled with mustard and grilled onions. It is yummmmmy.The service is quick and your order is always correct and hot.

Visited April 2013
Ankara
“The Best Burger Ever”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

In my country Mc and Burger King are the best options for burger. But if u are in Cali, they means nothing.

After I tried In-n-out i get 4 kg :D :D :D

I am 27 and it is still my best burger ever...