“Fast Food Tacos”

Cotija's Mexican Food
Ranked #128 of 195 Quick Bites in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

For what it is, it was pretty good. Mexican fast food that is reasonably priced. Three tacos I had were extremely tasty

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Had a little bit of everything here. Shrimp tacos, al pastor, nachos, but the shining star was the tamales. Flavorful and delicious. I could do shots of the red sauce. YUM.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This is my family's favorite Mexican established in Rancho Bernardo. Tonight we phoned in our order. $24 for three burritos. (Boy I miss the 80'). Our take out order was correct and great teasting. Shrimp burritos & fish burritos.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Hands down the best flavor taco shop in San Diego. As a long-time resident, I have had my fill of taco shops and this one never ceases to excite my taste buds. My favorite thing to grab here is the everything breakfast burrito....hash browns in the burrito yes please!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

So I've been coming to this place for 11 years and loved every burrito I've had until today . First they raised the prices to 9.50 a burrito and put half of the food in it . Then they didn't add sour cream which they've never forgot . To top it off I asked for the sour cream I paid for and the rude lady at the register just looked at me gave me a dirty look and asked for more money . I showed her my receipt only to get another dirty look and the chef did the same . The chef looked like he didn't have a clue what he was doing (scary). So as of today they won't get another penny from a regular customer that enjoyed there food . All good things must come to an end . See ya Never again !!!

Date of visit: August 2018