“Mostly good food, very poor service”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #245 of 4,770 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
San Diego, California
“Mostly good food, very poor service”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

BD party of 10 arrived by Limo at 6:30. Waited forever for drinks, bread and a long time for food. Meg M. very nice but rushing everywhere. We didn see her for a long time. I cannot eat the S.Kick Pd xtra for awful Mxd grn salad drowned in oil. Other people complaints abt wedge sal My sal came at the end of my meal.Foever 4 check. exit 8:30. Ugh! Scraping chairs!

• Visited March 2012

San Diego, California
“Great Food. Annoying people at next table”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Recently had a great dinner here, however the gentleman next to us was extremely loud.
Three bottles of wine will do that I guess. Waitress apologized to me as we left. He should have been asked to leave after his first bottle of wine. Too bad a great dinner was ruined by this idiot. ( What happened to my review that I left here a month ago ? )

California
“great selection of sea food”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

One of my favorite sea food restaurants in San Diego. Always a great selection of sea food always well prepared.

Martinez, California
“Everything is Fishy here”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

From The oysters to the sushi, a great variety of fresh fish and other seafood. Make a reservation for dinner if you're eating after 6PM.

San Diego, California
“You're interrupting my dinner !”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We went to King's on Valentine's Day for dinner. As expected there was a wait of 20-25 minutes so we opted for the covered patio. What a mistake. The restaurant and staff were great, however the guy seated at the table next to us ruined our evening. He was
loud and got even louder as the evening went on. I heard him say they were on their 3rd bottle of wine. His conversations were heard by everyone on this patio. He even remarked how " good looking" another male diner was. He truly embarrassed this gentleman. Our waitress ( who was great ), apologized as we left. Sorry, not good enough. He should have been asked to leave.

Visited February 2012