“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE!”
Review of Pacific Fish Company - CLOSED

Pacific Fish Company
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 10, 2012

out of all the restaurants we ate at during our 7 day san diego trip we liked this place the best and ate here 3 times!

There are newer reviews for Pacific Fish Company

Reviewed July 9, 2012

we chose to eat outside where we could dangle our feet in the ocean while we ate ( almost ) . it was around 4:30 and we thought we would eat light. what a surprize. the menue was outstanding. so much for eating light. the seafood could not have been fresher, i think i seen it wiggle a little. the servive was great, and the price could not be beat. we should have known because their were so many people going in and their was pleanty of space for all. we will always go their when we are in town.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have never eaten here but when I go to the bar, it is always a fun time. Katie is great behind the bar, always smiling and making sure I have a good time.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We took advantage of the Pacific Fish Company for take-out during our stay at Embassy Suites. It was good food for staying at the hotel.

There was a nice seating area and bar, and outside patio . . . but with kids in wet swimsuits from time in the pool, it was convenient to just get our orders to go.

The staff was friendly, and the food was good.

During our time there, the kids had quesadillas, we had burgers, and also fish tacos and an almond crusted fish sandwich. All were good.

If I wasn't staying at ES, would I choose to go here? Probably not. That is why I didn't give it a 5 out of 5.

If you are staying at ES it is handy good food.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Had lunch here on a recent business trip. I had the grilled fish sandwich which was pretty good. Service was a little slow but it was mid-afternoon and they seemed to be going through a shift change. Overall not bad but there are a lot of better choices a few blocks away in the Gas Lamp District.