“Trellises excels in food, service and atmosphere!”
Review of Trellises Garden Grille - CLOSED

Trellises Garden Grille
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Description: Recognized for its California Fresh cuisine and impeccable service, Trellises Garden Grille offers a beautifully elegant setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner – as well as for any festive gathering of family or friends. Trellises’ “California Fresh” menu features a variety of fresh seafoods, hand-cut steaks and specialty dishes for lunch and dinner. Our chefs create culinary masterpieces using only the freshest ingredients produced in San Diego and Southern California.Join us on Wednesday nights for our Puerto Nuevo Lobster and drink specials.Trellises Lounge features dancing to a San Diego favorite band the Pier Group on Friday and Saturday nights.( call to confirm).
Reviewed May 20, 2009

For our large group gatherings and business luncheons - Trellises is our number one choice! Chef Patrick Kenna's dishes are delicious, full of flavor, and are coupled by outstanding service! We absolutely can't say enough about the staff! Angelica, Pati, Jesus, Jacinto, Jose Luis and the General Manger, Mark Yunker, treat every event with flawless execution!
Lisa Marie - Carlsbad, CA

1  Thank Coastalmaiden
There are newer reviews for Trellises Garden Grille

Reviewed April 30, 2009

I found this quiet resataurant for breakfast on my second day at the Town and Country Resort in San Diego. My server Angelica Stephens and her associates took excellent care of me for two days. This is a quiet place -- may be for those of us over 50. I would higly recommend it for business travelers looking for peace and quiet, as well as excellent food and service. There is a beautiful garden just outside that adds to the ambience. It is a nice change from fast food restaurants and chain places. I also noticed that San Diego locals came there, too, for quiet get-togethers. Altogether -- a wonderful place!

Reviewed April 17, 2009

Really great service and food. Our waitress Pati Mukleuicz was really nice and very helpful. Overall great atmosphere. My favorite restaurant at the resort.

Reviewed March 17, 2009

My colleagues and I were staying at the Town and Country Resort. While there we were treated to a most-memorable dinner with the help of Don Andrew at the Trellis' restaurant. His attention to every detail of our meal, his professional recommendations and his wonderful sense of hummor provided a much needed respite from our long days working at the conference. We look forward to our return in 2011 and hope that Don will agree to be our waiter for every dinner while there.

Reviewed March 16, 2009

After a very long day at a conference, finally got to experience what the 'buzz' was about at Trellises. The food was superb--the pasta with shrimp and scallops sauced with olive oil and butter was the perfect touch. Our waiter, Don Andrew, was delightfully attentive and entertained us throughout the evening. I will take my parents back there so they can enjoy the dancing on Saturday night. What a lovely spot.