“Service with a smile!”
Review of Trellises Garden Grille - CLOSED

Trellises Garden Grille
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Description: Recognized for its California Fresh cuisine and impeccable service, Trellises Garden Grille offers a beautifully elegant setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner – as well as for any festive gathering of family or friends. Trellises’ “California Fresh” menu features a variety of fresh seafoods, hand-cut steaks and specialty dishes for lunch and dinner. Our chefs create culinary masterpieces using only the freshest ingredients produced in San Diego and Southern California.Join us on Wednesday nights for our Puerto Nuevo Lobster and drink specials.Trellises Lounge features dancing to a San Diego favorite band the Pier Group on Friday and Saturday nights.( call to confirm).
S.P.N.C.
“Service with a smile!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I ate breakfast here every day, and lunch once during our stay at Town & Country Hotel. The food was so good! I had the malted Belgian waffle with fresh strawberries and it was wonderful. Even better than the food was the service! Each day we had Angelica Stephens ( I ask her name) to serve us and she was always cheerful and we looked forward to seeing her each day.

Visited September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Absolutely a wonderful place to go where the ambiance and service is excellent.”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a place like no other. First, the ambiance of the place takes one back where a meal can be enjoyed in a romantic setting (morning, afternoon or evening); second, the food is impeccable and most of all delicious to the very end; and lastly, the service provided by Pati Muklevicz was superior to none. It's been a long time where my husband and I actually have been served and waited on as if were royalty. We'll definitely return.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Had breakfast for my stay at the Trellises Grille. Not much to choose from the menu but what I did get tasted great and was a big plate full. Patty was a wonderful friendly waitress!

Abington, Massachusetts
“My favored place to eat when I am at the hotel.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Love the ambient .. . so elegant and comfortable, the food is good too and the staff I met were superb. Angelica acted like a sister to me when I told her at breakfast that I was not feeling well. Considerate and conscientious of my well being she took good care of me. Did not get to say good bye to her when I left but I did see Patty (also a great server and very friendly) and asked her to say good bye for me to Angelica.

Seattle
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Went there for breakfast one day, lunch the next. The food was very good but the waitress made my trip. I believe her name was Angelica and her advice, service and attitude was amazing, so nice. (I'd go back just to see her.)