“Scrumptious specialty cakes”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Edelweiss Bakery
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a special occasion cake serving 70 and had a nice variety to pick. I chose chocolate cake with Bavarian cream and raspberry layers with buttercream icing. They also put on an (edible) logo design i emailed to them and it came out perfectly. It all cost under $100. It was so moist and flavorful - everyone commented on it. When I would stop by at other times, I treated myself to their Black Forest cherry individual cake - rich and addicting. Their layered, decorative cakes looked beautiful.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

It's always a treat for me each time I visit this place. I go crazy over the croissant (flaky & buttery), the Russian Rocks cookies, the eclairs, chocolate mousse cake...yummy! The ladies behind the counter are always pleasant and patient with me...with all these delicious stuffs before my eyes, I just can't make up my mind. I end up over-indulging. It's a bit pricey, but I don't mind paying a bit more for quality goods.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Diego, California
Reviewed February 1, 2009

Great cakes for special occasions. They also have fabulous pastries and strudel.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook