“Best sandwiches!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
El Cajon
“Best sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Pearson Deli on Shelter Island is by far the best deli I have been to. It's just a little take-out deli on the way into the island and is in the A-frame building. They make awesome sandwiches and you won't be disappointed. They are a little pricey but the sandwiches are big and they used quality ingredients. My boyfriend and I go there all the time when we are down in the Shelter Island area. BTW, their BLTs are the best I've ever had!!

• Visited April 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A pleasant surprise.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I searched for Pearson's after reading reviews and I was not disappointed. It is a tiny family run place with very little room. I ordered a BLT with avacado & Turkey. The owner made it up herself & was very charming. It was a huge sandwich! I enjoyed it for two lunches. On my next visit I could probably order a half---but I will probably go for the 2 meal one again!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“An excellent short brekkie/lunch stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

What a wonderful place!!

If you're looking for "posh", don't bother. If you're looking for fabulous value for money and a stunning view of the marina full of the most magnificent vessels, I strongly recommend this place.

Breakfast for me consisted of an egg and bacon crumpet (eggs done how you want) for $3.25. Lunch consisted of one (and I mean one, they are huge!) sandwich from a great selection. The people who run the place are very accommodating and will make up virtually anything. Take-always are popular. There are also soup options. And other "deli" bits.

If you're struggling to park go past it (with it in your right). Turn right at the roundabout just after it and there's loads of free parking.

One of our favourite spots in San Diego.

1 Thank mtjon007
Los Angeles, California
“An old friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

The Channel 70 Productions crew has eaten here about a zillion times. Good food and great boat watching. The parking is terrible, but it's worth it to go hunt a space and walk.

Visited April 2012
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“THE BEST SANDWICHES!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

What a great little place,saved us a few times on our recent stay at Humphreys,so handy to pop to for sandwiches,drinks crisps etc. The toasted bacon cheese & tomato is to die for,too big to eat in one go!! Had a variety of sandwiches over our weeks stay & all were perfection.
The owners & people who work there are so friendly & work 7 days a week. They used to live in England & miss dry roasted peanuts so if you go,take them a bag they'll be overjoyed!!

Visited February 2012