“O'Hungry's is just OK.”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed September 4, 2012

There are so many great places to eat in Old Town. I would not recommend O'hungry's as a great place to eat. The food is ordinary, the service is OK and the atmosphere is boring.

There are newer reviews for O'Hungry's

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good food, good service. Small and uneven floors so be careful. A much better breakfast than the hotels.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had a burger, sister had a turkey sandwich. Both were good. Atmosphere is very laid back. Lots of beer on offer. Prices were very good considering the rest of Old Town.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I'm always on the lookout for a little dive joint that ends up being the highlight of a vacation day. If you're like me, your eye would draw you to O'Hungry's in Old Town. I don't have anything bad to say about it, but I also don't have anything good to say either. Prices and atmosphere are average to low. It is a reasonable option if you aren't digging the Mexican restaurants all around it. Just don't go in with the expectation of texting your friends about a great restaurant you discovered in San Diego.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We went to Old Town ready to have dinner and we passed by this restaurant that offered $5 dinners and we figure we would give it a try. When we walked in the place looked quaint, rustic and resembled an old bar. We weren't sure if it was child friendly but we saw some children eating burgers, so we sat down and the service was decent. However, the food took over 20 minutes to come out for a party of 3. My husband ordered the filet mignon and it was tough and over cooked. He wasn't even sure if it was filet. I ordered the mahi mahi and it was a little dry and didn't have much flavor. My daughter had the baked chicken which was the best choice out of the three dishes. It wasn't dry and the portion size was decent. The woman's restroom needed cleaning and there was no toilet paper to be found. When we were ready to leave, it took about 10 more minutes to get our check. My husband saw that they charged about a 20 percent tip charge on our meal even though we only had 3 in our party. He was a little put off by the fact that the tip was added on.

Overall, we would not recommend this place.

1  Thank momofnatalie