“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Spread - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Massachusetts
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife, daughter and I had a wonderful evening here. The food was top notch, delicious and creative. There were a couple of dishes that we might try to replicate at a dinner party. The only negative with any of the total of six dishes we ordered was that one was overly curried. I like curry dishes but this was a wee bit much.The waiter was very helpful and humorous. The negatives of Spread were that the seats were a little uncomfortable (esp. the hanging seats) and the final bill was a bit pricey for what we got.

• Visited March 2013

Kailua, Hawaii
“They made me a believer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

This restaurant gets five stars in every category. The ambience was very hip. The food was so amazing that we ordered one of everything on the menu so we wouldnt miss anything! And the wines served are from local winery's. We had an amazing foodie experience and had only one regret! They were not open for lunch.

• Visited October 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Creative vegetarian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

A great experience--fresh, local food. Owner/chef explains the dishes. An informal setting but a top-notch dinner. Three of us shared 4 dishes and it was great to taste everything. Look forward to going again.

• Visited June 2011
Tucson
“The catering sucks!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2009

Trust me, they do. They catered a wedding I attended in San Diego and the focus was on the great meal we were expecting to have, however, after the appetizers and jug of warm water that made up the cocktail hour, we were served the world's smallest salad, an ounce of mac and cheese, and a serving spoon full of rice as the "entree". But least I forget the warm fruit punch sparsely doled out with the "meal". Not a cube of ice in sight at a late afternoon, outdoor reception. Complaints to the company by members of the wedding party were met with yelling. I don't think I have to say that this company is unprofessional, but I will. If you know what is good for you, you'll stay away.

2 Thank dramacookie
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“looking for something new? then go here. fresh menu, fresh food and drinks. the menu changes based on what they find a...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2009

looking for something new? then go here. fresh menu, fresh food and drinks. the menu changes based on what they find a the local markets. dinner for 2 about a $100 with drinks and tip.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook