“Beautiful Buffet Breakfast at Lael's”

Seaview Breakfast Buffet Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaview Breakfast Buffet Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #482 of 4,832 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Market Street
Description: Join us for our decadent breakfast buffet every morning featuring fresh scrambles, omelets, pastries, crispy bacon and many hot breakfast favorites.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The buffet breakfast at Lael's was wonderful, with a fantastic variety of breads, fruits, cereals, and hot foods. The omelet chefs were friendly while catering to multiple picky orderers at once. Exceptional service from the wait staff; they were very quick with coffee (very much appreciated early in the morning!), juice and water also offered and refilled quickly.

There are newer reviews for Seaview Breakfast Buffet Restaurant

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The food is very good. If you only want cereals, there are different varieties.. Lots of fruit, cheese, the obligatory scrambled eggs, bacon (very crisp) baked potatoes, salmon, sausages, you name it , they have it. Except: a boiled egg. I asked and it would take 20 minutes..... But, there are some guys fixing a nice omelet for you. Slightly irritating is the fact that you sometimes have to wait upto 15 minutes to be seated. Not necessary, because the restaurant is never full..

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Okay, I don't know what it was but their syrup was amazing, so I asked what brand it is...Log Cabin...says Sammy my waiter who I loved, so what made their Log Cabin taste so much better than the Log Cabin I buy at home??? I have no idea, but it was warm, thick and just to die for over their waffles with butter. Yum. The service here is outstanding and always with a smile and a story. I would go back here for breakfast even if I was not staying at the Hyatt.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We recently stayed at the Grand Hyatt on a package that included the breakfast buffet. The buffet was impressive with the quantity and quality of food. We enjoyed the custom cooked omelettes as well as the other hot and cold foods and fruit. The staff served us orange juice and returned to see if we wanted more. They served our first cup of coffee, left us a thermos of hot coffee and returned to pour more in our cups. Great food and great service!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Loving the breakfasts buffet.....great choices excellent service. They even let you take foot to go....go figure...lol