“Nice Food, Attentive Staff”
Review of Henry's Pub

Henry's Pub
Ranked #399 of 5,142 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Henry's Pub was established in 2000 and is located in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. We have a wonderfully remodeled large patio for great outdoor seating so you can enjoy the energy and and excitement that is the Gaslamp. Our menu consists of a collection of California-style cuisine plates. We have award winning live music along with a full bar, creative beer selection and cocktail menu. We entertain group parties and can accommodate up to 250 people. Thank you for taking the time to view us and we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed May 24, 2014

A colleague and I popped in here for an early dinner. It had a good atmosphere, and the acoustic guitarist playing Dark Side of the Moon was definitely a surprise. The food was good. Nothing spectacular, but about what you'd expect from a pub / restaurant. The waiting staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Out for a stroll on Fifth St. In the Gas Lamp District you have many places to choose from. We walked about a half mile on both sides of the street and decided that we liked Henry's Pub menu for our stop.
We were glad we did.
Wonderful fish & chips. Generous portions and a good selection of pints on tap. We chose the outdoor seating but were close enough to the door to hear the live music when they played. Good music doesn't have to be loud, this was good.
Staff attentive and friendly. I may just go back again before we leave.
Might see you there.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The fish tacos were amazing. The servers were super busy and we had a hard time getting drinks, otherwise I'd give 5 stars. It was a good experience with some cool live music and I'd go back again.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We just ate here for lunch and it's an awesome place! I got the pizza and the mozzarella and bread was awesome! My friend got the Southwest Chicken salad. Not only was it a work of art but very flavorable! My other friend got the Almond Berry salad.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was looking for somewhere nice to sit down and eat and I found it. My server Nicole was a doll and kept my lemonade glass full the entire time I was there. I ordered a bacon wrapped hot dog which was exactly what I had been craving after a long day. The seasoned fries were a nice treat from plane restaurant fare. The free WiFi was a plus too. Great pub!