“Great Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mark H
“Great Location”
Reviewed August 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

San Diego was our final destination on our trip to California & it was a perfect end to a fabulous holiday. Mellow Yellow was ideal in it's location and provided us with a calm, quiet environment after our busy days in San Diego. With it's close proximity to SeaWorld & the beaches of Mission Bay, we couldn't have wished for better.
Thank you to Aimee, Drew & Neal for being great hosts.
We would highly recommend & hope to visit again.

Date of stay: July 2017
mburns220...
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Electrical banana Is bound to be the very next phase......They call me Melloe Yellow”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great location! Everything we needed in the home. Great restaurants within a block. Awesome Awesome.

Date of stay: April 2017
Monika A
“Perfect little spot”
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I loved everything about the house, the colors of the house, neatness and location. Thank you for having us over. We will definitely come back and recommend this perfect little space to others.

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Creeda6
“If you want a great place to stay in San Diego, "Mellow Yellow" is the place!”
Reviewed August 13, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed in San Diego for 8 days, 3 of which were at "Mellow Yellow." Those 3 days were the very best days of our entire trip. It's very clean, cozy and welcoming. We really loved the soft snugly blankets and upbeat color scheme. My husband was a big fan of the artwork hung on the walls. It's within walking distance to the bay and a short drive to Mission Beach and Ocean Beach. There are also grocery stores and gas stations near by.

The beds are really nice, a bit firm for my taste, but I'm used to extra soft. The big couch was really nice and soft. It was enjoyable to be able to have my family of 5 be able to snuggle up and watch TV as we wind down from our adventurous day. The family room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom and shower was great. I was told there would be a small grill for our use, but didn't see one. I didn't contact the owners about the grill because the amenities provided were more than enough to accommodate our needs. It's a little noisy from cars with the windows open, but it was tolerable for us. Parking was a little tricky since we had to find a place on the side of the crowded road, but to be expected in San Diego.

I would love to stay at "Mellow Yellow" again sometime and would definitely recommend others to stay at "Mellow Yellow."

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing