“If you're looking for great Chinese food, this is the place”

Chin’s Seafood & Grill
Ranked #1,325 of 4,959 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Miramar
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I accidentally found this gem on an unscheduled stop in Miramar. The food is delicious and the portions are large. The prices are on above average for Chinese food but well worth it. Love everything on the menu. Wait staff is very friendly and service is very fast.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The food was delicious and the service was fantastic. We were pleasantly surprised by the food. It is about as much as you would spend at an Applebees or Chilis restaurant.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Elegant and cheap. The meal was great! Beautiful ambiance. The service was pleasant and efficient. Makes you feel great. I was a solo but wish I was with a friend -- nice place to chat -- business or pleasure. Staff was friendly and fun.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is one of the best Chinese restaurants that we have visited. The food was exceptional as well as the staff. We enjoyed the visit so much that we went there 3 out of the 4 nights that we were in town. They have a staff member that stood out over everyone else that made us feel like we were not visitors but were regular area residents. She was the bartender and one of the managers Great work in having such a personable person on your staff. Wish we had such a restaurant in my hometown of Phoenix Arizona. keep up the great job and hope to visit again.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I visit this resteraunts about once every four weeks for the past many years. I even set up a charge account with the resteraunt. The food is very good, price is reasonable, and service is prompt. Most diners are Chinese, which is a good sign. Every item from the menu is good, but the best ones are listed on the first page (special) on the menu, or written on a chalk board at the entrance.

There are several Chin's resteraunts in San Diego. I tried several of them. Although they are owned by the same owner, they have different managers. By far I like this one the best.