“Sailing”

Learn to Sail San Diego
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take a 3 hour private Introduction to Sailing course on a 2017 37' Beneteau sailboat. Groups up to 4. You will participate in safely sailing, docking and maneuvering Tenacious under the careful instruction of a award winning American Sailing Association Instructor and United States Coast Guard licensed captain. Longer lessons available as well.
Reviewed February 12, 2016

Mike and I sailed with Lee Pearce last week and had a fabulous time! Whether you have 3 hours or 3 days, this is a great way to enjoy San Diego! We saw whales, dolphins, sea lions,and all the other attractions of San Diego Bay. Don't forget your sunglasses!

luv2sail40, Owner at Learn to Sail San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Hi Patti,

I hope you and Mike are doing well, and still considering buying a boat. I know it's been a while but I want to thank you for your nice review on Trip Advisor. It helps me a lot in promoting my business.

Lee