“Tasty Tacos”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Asian
Neighborhood: Point Loma
Neighborhood: Point Loma
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I decided to try several of the tacos on the menu; including the chicken breast, carne asada and cajun fish. All were good and the portion size very reasonable. I liked the fish the best; there were nice chunks of fish that were well cooked and not too spicy.

When I went it was relatively slow and I found the staff to be helpful and courteous.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had fish tacos and they were great. Its a very casual environment which was great! The best item we ordered though was my son's kid's meal black bean burrito. When I go back, I am going to order that again!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just kind of a strip mall place, but totally unpretentious with sensational food and high quality beverages.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The atmosphere is pure SoCal beach. The food is good and they even bring it to your table. All is good, but I prefer the fish tacos.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Sort of a rip off of the Rubio's theme--but different enough menu to justify a visit. Shrimp dishes are great.