“Nice venue for Sunday Brunch”
Review of Dimille's

Dimille's
Ranked #1,271 of 4,870 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I went here with a group of friends to watch the final of Fifa world cup.

For fixed price you can have mimosas and food until 2pm as much as you can eat or drink. The food is great and our waiter was nice and very helpful. We also meet the owner and his family, great people!!

We had a lot of fun

I really reccomend a visit

Reviewed June 11, 2014

After so many times of visiting this place here I go to give a review. The best Italian ive had in San Diego. I had my graduation dinner there in 2008 and I continue to visit it whenever I am in town or passing by. Have tried the salads, lasagna, ravioli, and different wines. I love the Lasagna. Great atmosphere, great customer service even when they are busy. Its located in a nice neighborhood (Normal Heights).Two thumbs up for me. Thanks Dimilles.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I've eaten here many times. The pizza and spaghetti are the best things they serve. They also have a wide variety of beers to choose from. I always like going to watch football. They occasionally do game day specials so keep an eye out for that! Great place to have a party, they do excellent catering services. Highly recommend if you're in the Normal Heights area!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I usually judge an Italian place by the red sauce. If it's zesty & has a n authentic Italian tang, it's a winner with me. This place fits that bill to a "T."

Great salads, sandwiches & awesome, homemade ravolli!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great food, great service. Always a fun place to go to and the food is amazing for the price! There is tons of parking on the side of the building so it is easy to park and have great food, highly recommend this place!