“Good and Handy”
Review of Nordstrom Cafe - CLOSED

Nordstrom Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The Cafe was very close and we were so hungry. We ate at the Cafe at the Horton Plaza mall. Our food was good but took forever. The manager ended up giving us our food for free, because he noticed it took so long. He was very proactive. We didn't say a thing and it was on it. I had the chicken salad and it was very good. I would rather have that then some junk from the fast food area.

1  Thank Misty K

Reviewed May 10, 2012

We were so surprised that this little place in Horton Plaza was so good. We've had worse meals in fine dining houses. Go there and try the sandwiches and have some wine! So really good.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

For $26, we could not have found better food elsewhere. This is a lovely place to have a meal and the quality of the food is outstanding.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Shopping during the holidays is exhausting. At least some people may find it to be that way. This year, we braved the crowds in search of something we could not live without, but had yet to discover. After doing our part to stimulate the economy, we decided it was time for some indulgence. One of the best kept secrets is the café at Nordstrom. The food is always delightful. They have an excellent menu, but it seems we always get the Tomato soup. Served by folks who could work in fine restaurants, the food is excellent while the real surprise is the value. The café at Nordstrom, any Nordstrom is an indulgent visit with a bargain price. Try it, you won’t be disappointed, I know I have never been disappointed when dining there.

This review is short and sweet, but the food is never short on flavor or quality. I help this review helps and please feel free to message me or hook me up with a helpful vote if you liked the review!

Reviewed December 4, 2011

We were told it would be a 2hr wait at the Cheesecake Factory. My friends were delighted when I told them about Nordstrom cafe. The food is always delicious and fresh and the service quick. This is the best kept secret in any mall. Always 5 stars, and they have caffeine free Diet Coke!