“Very Large Portions” 4 of 5 bubbles

Claim Jumper
Ranked #900 of 4,698 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oakville, Canada
“Very Large Portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Be extra hungry when you come to this restaurant. The helpings are extra large and each one can feed two people.

The waiter (Trevor) was excellent and made serveral suggestions for ordering smaller dishes. He even recommended a childern's mud pie for dessert which was a perfect (normal) size. Will definately go to this restaurant again.

Plenty of parking on site.

• Visited April 2013

University Place
“Great Service and Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

To be honest, we came here because we have the Landry's club card and had a $25 reward to use...but it is good to add more points and get some of your money back if you have to eat out anyhow! Our server was excellent and always on top of refills. The food choices are plentiful as well as the portions. Great place here and Seattle! Consistent service...that's what we like!

• Visited February 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Good....not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been here before but this time I was a bit disappointed with my dinner. The service is always good and the restaurant always has an upbeat attitude. I ordered the chicken pot pie and found it to be a bit too salty for my taste. I was sorry I didn't order a burger as I have always enjoyed them in the past.

Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

It's been a while since I have been, but I always recommend my friends to attend. The food is more then enough and you will be satisfied. Just make sure you bring your appetite because you will not be able to finish your food there unless you really know what your doing.

Jersey
“Family Friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

The dining room was quite loud but we enjoyed the family atmosphere with everyone talking at once! The food was very good and the service as well. I would go back when we are in the area again.

Visited March 2012