“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
west covina, ca
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Just a small mom and pops place but they serve good food and big servings..

Visited March 2012

Tappan, New York
“Wow, who knew?”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Yes, I know you have doubts when you walk through the door, but the food is incredibly tasty! My chicken burrito was one of the best I've ever had and I've had many. My wife loved her fish tacos and my daughter swooned over her pollo asado burrito. You've got to try it! Not fancy, but very delicious!

• Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Best Breakfast Burritos”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

When I pulled up "sketchy" was the word that came to mind. When I walked in I thought "pretty sketchy". And when I tried to order whatever was their best breakfast burrito I thought "I'm crazy". However, the burrito was CRAZY GOOD, While the atmosphere is lacking or "sketchy", the food was awesome. By the way, their bacon, egg, and cheese burritto is this best, but get 2 cups of salsa!

michigan
“Excellent borritos”
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Because of the reviews on Tripadvisor I tried this place and was plesently suprised. The borritos are huge. I got the carne asada which was filled with beef, seemed like a lot of meat. Probably slightly smaller than a Chipotle borrito only because they don't fill with rice, but I liked Adalberto's better than theirs. The flavor was wonderful. They fry their tortias which makes them tastier. The medium heat was just right. The shredded beef was jucy, tender and tasty. I'm a big eater and was stuffed. I loved it. Definately a good deal for $6.

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Yo Quiero Adalberto!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

During a recent trip to San Diego, a friend highly recommended Adalberto and their California burritos. The huge California burrito was filled with ground beef, potatoes, tomatoes (maybe salsa?) and cilantro. Awesome burrito. Great flavor. We were not disappointed. Be sure to try their Horchata! Delicious and refreshing!

Pros: Great, reasonably priced Mexican food.

Cons: Small parking lot. We arrived at 11:00 just before the lunchtime crowd.