All reviews sports court business park front desk one bedroom suite business area business trip ping pong home away from home breakfast was delicious the breakfast area great place to stay excellent stay rooms are spacious housekeeping staff enjoyed my stay yogurt convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

This is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at - special thanks to Wanda for making us feel so welcomed and comfortable. The hotel grounds is very clean and there is everything - even a bbq grill that’s first come first serve. We used it on the second night and some guests had no problem sharing it. The staff in general managing breakfast are some of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. I hope we can come back and stay here again! It was absolutely amazing!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2019

We had a wonderful stay and very much enjoyed the hospitality. The staff is very welcoming and professional. We felt at home right away! The front desk check-in team Cori and Melissa were so nice and the hospitality and breakfast provided by Wanda was exceptional.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2019

We stayed here with our young kids for one week over spring break. We checked in late, but the attendant (I believe her name was Lisa), was very helpful and kindly upgraded us to a two-bedroom on request due to my Titanium status. The hotel was centrally located, which allowed us to get to Torrey Pines and La Jolla beaches in about 15 minutes, Legoland in about 30, and downtown in about 20. The pool was comfortably heated and we all loved watching the jets and helicopters shoot over the hotel, with Miramar being so close by. It was never an issue at night though.

Breakfast was typical Residence Inn Breakfast, with plenty of options with enough variety for the week we were there. There is a parking fee to park in the lot, but there is some limited overnight street parking available on one side of the approaching street, if you're comfortable with that. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2019

The staff was attentive and friendly and aimed to please. I was greeted each morning by Wanda and she was very friendly. The front desk was helpful. The rooms are spacious. All the ameneties of home. The stove tops are handy if you dont like to each fast food every day. Stayed for 8 days 7 nights and would retun again. Location was 20-25minutes to the beach, close to all freeways. They even had meet and greet events Monday-Wednesdays that had food and drinks.

Room tip: Love the room with a fireplace
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

The room is spacious with added amenities. Safe and lots of parking spaces. Staffs are very accomodating and friendly. Easy to roam around the hotel. What I did not like was There are not many restaurants in 10-15 mintues driving.

Date of stay: March 2019