I recently stayed at this hotel for one night with a family of five. The hotel was recently updated. It's clean and well maintained.
I was checked in by the friendly Sasha and got to spin the wheel for extra Marriott points. Painless and quick!
I needed some butter for cooking my veggies. I went to the front desk and asked as I knew they would have some for the breakfast buffet. Maria was pretty busy at the time and told me she would check it out when she had the time. Five minutes later, she found me by the fire and handed me the butter. Very good service and follow up!
Clean and comfortable. Included all items for cooking. Flat screen TVs. We had two in our one bedroom.
Complete breakfast with eggs, waffles, biscuits/gravy, cereal, toast, bagels, fruit, etc. It's a really nice spread at no cost.
Pool / BBQ area:
This is what makes this hotel so good if you have kids. The pool is heated to 80 degrees and the spa is hot. They have towels at the pool so you don't need to bring ones from your room. There is a gas fire place with lounge type seating. It's a perfect place to hang, have some adult bevs and consume some apps. The five burner Bull BBQ is legit. It also has a Bull mini frig. The BBQ area has a granite bar type area to lay out all the food. It's just like an outdoor kitchen you would find in a backyard. The sports court is also great for the kids. At one point I counted 15+ kids having a blast playing basketball. We brought our own basketball, but I assume they have one at the front desk. They also have a ping pong table with paddles at the front desk.
I would highly recommend this hotel for families. Clean, well maintained, great staff and nice amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly-renovated Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa hotel. Unlike other San Diego extended stay hotels, our unique location puts you right in the middle of all that San Diego has to offer. Not only are we just minutes from Sea World, Balboa Park and MCAS Miramar, but our all-suite hotel is also near North County attractions: Solana Beach, Legoland, Del Mar Fairgrounds and the world-famous San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Inside our hotel in Sorrento Valley, start your day with a free hot breakfast buffet and end it with The Residence Inn Mix™. Spacious suites at our hotel near Miramar offer a large work space, a soft sofa and a fully equipped kitchen. During your stay, you can curl up in front of the fireplace or stay connected with free high-speed internet. There is also an outdoor BBQ and picnic area, ping pong table and pets are always welcome. In addition to our pool and fitness center, our San Diego extended stay hotel in Sorrento Valley offers a unique experience that sets us apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Sorrento Valley