Lowest prices for your stay
$188
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Hyatt.com
$188
Breakfast included
Enroll free for lower prices
ZenHotels.com
$184
Michael L
Fremont, California
One week stay in Hyatt
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 1, 2019
Overall pleasant stay but service can be better. Room is clean and front desk is very nice. I would rate the hotel higher if not because there is no follow-through for couple of things I requested. I like the complimentary breakfast provided by hotel too.
Date of stay: June 2019Trip type: Traveled with family
9.6 miles from Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa
13.2 miles from Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa
View more hotels in San Diego
1,303 results
All reviews full kitchen free breakfast king suite living room fire pit extended stay oatmeal nice stay definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay parking stove sofa roomy freeway downtown refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019

This hotel is clean and facilities in the room are well functioning. The location of this hotel is good as it's close to the company I need to visit, and it's not far away from the major dining areas.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattHouse S, General Manager at Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted the location works well for when you are in the area working.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Excellent service by front desk and H-Bar. Room service was great too. The location was perfect for me and the room was comfortable for me and my 2 cats. I've had a great experience staying at this HYATT House and I would recommend it to others

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattHouse S, General Manager at Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share about your stay. We are delighted we can be your home away from home.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

The location is little bit unsatisfied, but the great hotel that I visited. I have a mind that I will stay there when I visit San diego again. They always checking customer's status. 1 bed room with Kitchen is amazing.

Trip type: Traveled with family
HyattHouse S, General Manager at Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Thank you for providing your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share about your stay and assist us in making things better.

Reviewed June 16, 2019

My three kids and I stayed at this hotel in June 2019 and found the hotel to be in a business district which was about 20 minutes from downtown San Diego. Had a rental and was happy there were no extra charges for parking like the Hyatt House in LA charges for parking. The area appear safe and no traffic encounter during our stay, I would think because it was a weekend stay and the businesses were close. My King room with sofa pullout was clean and the bathroom shower was great! .Breakfast was included with our stay. My family and I had a restful sleep and would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattHouse S, General Manager at Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted you and the family had a great stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

Freeway and shopping close. Good selection at breakfast; continuous refills when empty. Excellent customer service; all employees were nice, cheerful and friendly. Nice, quiet and nicely decorated room. I would rate my whole experience at this hotel as very high.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Camper475775
HyattHouse S, Manager at Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share about your stay. We are delighted to have your praise and do hope to see you again.