Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
$126
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Hyatt.com
$126
Breakfast included
Enroll free for lower prices
ZenHotels.com
$123
1,302 results
All reviews full kitchen free breakfast king suite living room fire pit extended stay oatmeal nice stay definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay parking stove sofa roomy freeway downtown refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

The only thing that I was not quite satisfied is during breakfast time, I could not find clean spoon in the cafeteria. Other than that overall is awesome. I love their suit room. Me and my family had such a wonderful and relax time over there.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
John M, General Manager at Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us feedback on your recent stay! I am delighted that you found the hotel to be Convenient, Clean, Comfortable & Breakfast to be great!

Again, thank you for staying with us! If I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 858-597-0500

Reviewed August 31, 2016

The Hyatt house Sorrento Mesa is a very clean, quiet and accommodating hotel. It is centrally located to everywhere you could want to visit in San Diego, CA. The hotel has a sophisticated look, but They provide full service breakfast, free wifi and use of their business office. Perks in the rooms are iron and ironing board, a settee lounger, blow drier, coffee maker, mini fridge, room service and a late night cafe. they even offer a 24 hour snack shop. outdoor amenities have a pool, courtyard and plenty of parking.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Amazing experience! Clean, equipped with everything we needed, friendly staff, REAL BREAKFAST. A staff member prepared a cup of coffee late at night immediately upon request. My family and I felt right at home. My kids even said they wanted to move in. That speaks for itself! Best hotel experience ever!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
John M, General Manager at Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Clean rooms and lobby, family and professional atmosphere, professional staff , fun (it has a bar), good restaurant breakfast buffet. Wish they room food service . overall a good experience. My new spot in San diego

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us feedback on your recent stay! I am delighted that you found the hotel to be Convenient, Clean, & Comfortable.