We stayed for 4 days over New Year. The hotel has a great location if you want to be near the sea but don't expect to walk to anywhere else from here it is isolated. The hotel has two sides to it. The newer section where we stayed was new, clean with nice views. The rest looked somewhat wornout from the outside. The breakfast at the Blue pearl was a standard affair. Don't bother with dinner there. The whole place has the feel of somewhere that desperatly wants to be 4 or 5 star but can't quite make it. Rather overpriced for what really amounts to a good motel in a nice location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. Delight in such quality amenities as two outdoor, heated swimming pools, fitness center, private marina, and watersport and bicycle rentals on site. Our location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park. We're the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego and a short drive to the San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Convention Center is equally convenient. In short, the only thing we overlook is the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay