We stayed the first 3 days of July. The price was great compared to everything else in San Diego. Room was in an older part of the facility but the rooms had been updated and were beautiful, bed was comfortable and wi-fi connection was great. The staff is friendly and helpful regarding places to eat and see. Walking along the bay front you have beautiful views of the ocean, plus you can see the fireworks at sea world. I highly recommend this hotel, in fact it was recommend to me by a friend who also enjoys the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. Delight in such quality amenities as two outdoor, heated swimming pools, fitness center, private marina, and watersport and bicycle rentals on site. Our location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park. We're the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego and a short drive to the San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Convention Center is equally convenient. In short, the only thing we overlook is the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay