We had a great time at the Dana. The room was very nice and comfortable. We were upgraded to a room by the pool which was great. The grounds were beautiful, felt very tropical. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had breakfast every morning at the Blue Pearl. The food was very good and again the staff very friendly - great service. We would definately reccomed the Dana and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. Delight in such quality amenities as two outdoor, heated swimming pools, fitness center, private marina, and watersport and bicycle rentals on site. Our location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park. We're the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego and a short drive to the San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Convention Center is equally convenient. In short, the only thing we overlook is the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay