We have stayed at The Dana Inn for several years now during the Komen for the Cure Breast Cancer 3-day walk and keep coming back because of the excellent service and accommodations. After long days of walking around San Diego it is refreshing to come back to The Dana Inn for a nice soak in the jacuzzi to relax the sore muscles. We typically stay in the older section where the pool/jacuzzi is right outside your door (on the ground floor). The location is a 5-minute drive from 3-day camp at Crown Point. It's a nice atmosphere with the marina next door and many attractions within minutes driving or walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront resort enveloped by tropical landscaping, The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection delivers an exceptional lodging experience in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Rest comfortably in a well-appointed guestroom or two-room suite overlooking Mission Bay. Delight in such quality amenities as two outdoor, heated swimming pools, fitness center, private marina, and watersport and bicycle rentals on site. Our location is both family- and business-friendly. The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection is less than one mile to Mission Beach and Belmont Park. We're the closest hotel to SeaWorld San Diego and a short drive to the San Diego Zoo. And the San Diego Convention Center is equally convenient. In short, the only thing we overlook is the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Dana on Mission Bay, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay