Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$99
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
$258
$169
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$177
$172
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$186
$181
$159
  • Breakfast included
$259
$219
  • Restaurant
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$255
$176
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$213
$159
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$168
$162
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$290
Hotelpower.com
2,377 results
All reviewsvalley view casinofridge and microwaveold towncoffee makersd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

In a great position with resturants close and buses running from outside the door. Staff were very friendly and the room was very clean... Can't really ask a lot more... If your stopping here Phil's BBQ is right opposite which is also amazing for food.

• Stayed: June 2013
brenda g, General Manager at Wyndham Garden San Diego near SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your positive comments, with others who may not be familiar with the Wyndham Garden San Diego...We truly are close to any place in San Diego that you might want to visit...Im glad you enjoyed the staff, I am blessed to have them. We look forward to seeing you again and will continue to improve and enhance our hotel and levels of service.
Best,
Brenda

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I thought I was stuck with this hotel when I booked my "secret" non-refundable deal. The reviews made it sound like I was going to have a horrible time and have nothing but bad experiences. Apart from the lack of WiFi (which worked in the main building but not mine), there was nothing wrong with our experience. The front desk person upgraded our room to a family suite when he noticed we had a small child with us. The room was clean. I mean, very clean. My son spilled something on the carpet and I went in with a baby wipe thinking I was going to lift up black, but it came back white (We were on 3rd floor, which I recommend). Didn't see any critters, or any person that didn't belong there. There is a view of some empty buildings where I saw a couple people camping out, but it's not the fault of the hotel and there's a huge wall blocking anyone from coming in without a keycard. I'm very pleased with my stay here.

One other note. The last day I was walking up the stairs and it seemed like the concrete cracked on the 2nd to 3rd floor. They had it roped off. This was at building 4.

Room Tip: I liked it on the 3rd floor. Carpets were very clean. If you get a family suite, make sure you blast the room ahead of time with A/C because the air has to travel a ways to get to the room with the big beds. You can move the ladder if you don't want your child to climb the bunk bed. Ask for complimentary crib if you have an infant.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I am happy to hear that you chose Wyndham Garden San Diego; and that you enjoyed your stay. I hear you on the wifi and recently dropped two additional access points for the wifi, making reception better for those rooms who are not directly near the antenna. We look forward to having you back with us...
Take care,
Brenda

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Hotel is conveniently located close to the Ocean beach with all the entertainment and the beach! Very relaxed. One of the best features is the pool with the bar on site: you can take drinks out in the pool and have a chill time. The staff was very prompt, friendly and on point. We even got the check in call after we got situated in our room. I would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends