“great selection. super fresh. great value!”
Review of Souplantation

Souplantation
Ranked #551 of 4,894 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Huge soup/salad bar buffet. Every possible topping for your salad....a dozen good soups....plus pasta and bread bar.

Reasonable price. Clean. Nice staff.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I could take them everyday and they wouldn't get bored. And they'd eat the fresh, relatively healthy food. It's in our neighborhood, well maintained, nice people and reasonably priced (lots of coupons available too). What's not to like (maybe the longer lines on Fri and Sat nights.)
Approx $10 per person over 12.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

My family has been there when we are traveling. They provided nice selections of fresh salads. I highly recommend for salad lovers this restaurant. They also have some soups, desserts, pizzas, pastas and etc, only salad bar is outstanding but other foods are below the average. Overall, it would be nice to try during San Diego trips.

TIPS!!
If your children are excited to consume their energies, stop by McDonald play structure (it is located to the next door)

1  Thank joohyunish
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My colleagues and I were in town for a convention and my cousin took us for lunch after a five hour plane ride. Great salad fixings and everything your taste buds would enjoy. There are some selections that you pay a higher price for. Very clean, assorted soups and luncheon entrees - good food for a fair price,Then, I took my husband for breakfast at the same price. Not what we expected, same salad fixings available but who wants to eat salads and soup at 9:00am? The breakfast entrees were small in choice, self serve. Thought there would have been an assortment of juices, milk choices (only 2%), maybe an omelet station but no. While in town try Souplantation,,,for lunch!

Reviewed April 25, 2009

Lots of healthy veggies to choose from plus more treats!