Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$163
$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$389
$319
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $365/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$195
$189
$156
$145
$193
$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$260
$239
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

$185
$179
  • Pool
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$295
$277
Official Site
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$1,167
$179
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$216
$209
All reviewsthe penthousemon wedhome away from homesocial hourqueen bedbasketball courtfire pithot tublaundry roomquiet locationfront desk stafffamily vacationbalboa parkthe entire staffminute drivefreewayhousekeeping
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I stayed here for Temp Living which was offered through my company. I had a small dog and this place was awesome. This place is really well maintained and the staff treat you like family. We got to daily breakfast too! Great service and staff. It really did not disappoint!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
hale1922, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thanks so much for the top score review. I am sure that future travelers to San Diego and to our hotel will find your comments most helpful.

Regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2017

I stayed at Residence for roughly 1 month while my condo was being restored due to water damage.
The hotel was very accomodating in all regards and most importantly they worked closely with my insurance provider to ensure my room remained reserved for as long as I needed it.
The breakfast is nice, and the staff is wonderful.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
hale1922, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you so much for the top score review of our property. I look forward to sharing your comments with the entire staff at our luncheon tomorrow. Please feel free to stop by and say hello anytime.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Central. The Suite with a loft second bedroom was immaculate, I am not talking just clean by better. The TV reception as well as the WiFi were great. The bedding is better than some resorts we have stayed in.

The Kitchen was exactly what we needed. The free breakfast was fantastic. The waffles were simply delicious. The variety of food kept me happy. I love my sausage and eggs and they had both pork and chicken sausages.

Talking about something you do not find in many hotels, Jon the manager left a voice mail inviting us down to the beer and wine with a taco food truck on Thursday evening. The desk clerk said they have the food truck often. The desk clerks are better than some hotel concierges. They are so helpful.

Too bad we had to leave on Saturday, because on Sunday they were giving out carnations to the mothers. If you need a place to stay in San Diego I would stay here.

Room Tip: All the Rooms are great, but the two bedroom with the
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
hale1922, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Redneckjim, thank so much for the top score review. It means so much and I am confident that future travelers to San Diego and to our hotel will find it helpful. I am happy you enjoyed the breakfast as well as the staff service. We work hard to deliver a wonderful product as well as consistent and memorable service. I am thrilled we were able to deliver on all fronts. We look forward to hosting you and your family on future trips to San Diego. Safe travels!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

It was like a mini apartment. I felt like a queen, We just wanted something for the night since we were visiting from Florida and had family from Nevada drive us to California. It was hard finding a place the very night arriving. Long story short, best place and Ms Stephanie the front desk person was awesome, so accommodating. I would highly recommend this place in a heartbeat. Hot breakfast included. Very clean and spacious!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
hale1922, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thanks so much for the top score review and recognizing the efforts of Stephanie. She is such a valuable member of our staff and I look forward to sharing your comments with her. I am confident as well that future travelers to San Diego and to our hotel will find your feedback helpful. Happy travels.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

I have been stayed in this hotel for many times in many years; every time I came to San Diego I stayed in this hotel - it is the best, and it is the home.

Everything is great: friendly front desk staff, kitchen/house keeping staff, everyone working for the hotel, beautiful hotel premises, clean/safe/secure guest rooms, etc.

This time I want to mention the front desk staff Xochilt and Natalie. They are friendly and showed great care to guests' they made us feel welcomed and willing to come back. They made great effort to be of help and satisfy guest needs. Thank you guys. We will see you again in your hotel.

Room Tip: Makes you feel relaxed, safe, secure, welcomed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
hale1922, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Thank you so much for the top score review of our hotel and also for recognizing the efforts of Xochilt and Natalie. Natalie and Xochilt are such valuable members of our team and I can't wait to share your comments with them. As a matter of fact, I will share your review at our next employee luncheon on May 9th. Thanks for making our hotel your first choice. We look forward to your return visit.