“Very enjoyable meal.”

Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Kelowna, BC
“Very enjoyable meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a long day at the zoo and wanted to have something casual. We were there on a Monday night and it wasn't very busy but I have no idea why as the food was great and the service was attentive and friendly. Value for money, this place is great!

• Visited May 2013

Long Beach, California
“Casual and Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

We loved this place...............went in for diner in t-shirts and jeans and we fit right in.......food was great and the staff friendly.........

• Visited April 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

My mother and I were staying at a timeshare resort right up the road from this restaurant. The concierge recommended this place. Wow! I had the sushi and it was so good. I was full but kept eating anyway because it just tasted so so good. My mother had the calamari and she was just as satisfied. You get a lot for your money and the staff was very nice. Definitely would recommend this restaurant.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Fast seating, good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

As far as Japenese steakhouses go, this one wasn't the best I've been to but it isn't the worse. They do not have a soda fountain, so their soft drinks come in plastic bottles and they bring you a cup of ice. Their pricing was reasonable, and the chef was friendly. We enjoyed the presentation, but you can tell we eat a lot of Japanese when my four year old yells out that her favorite is Mickey Mouse before he forms the fried rice into anything!

Visited October 2012
San Diego, California
“Restaurant like bennihannas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed the teryaki chicken & rice it was good. I went for dinner which was more pricey. Next time I will go for lunch to spend less. The food was good & they were friendly. I still prefer bennihannas because you're gonna spend about the same & bennihannas is better. I enjoy the show they put on. When they do the onion volcano that is always my favorite part. I like these type of restaurants but just wish they were more affordable because I would go more often. They almost make them so much that you can only go on special occasions.