“TIRAMISU”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Edmonton, Canada
“TIRAMISU”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I tried to eat at as many different restaurants as possible during my trip to San Diego, but this one drew me back. On the first visit they were fully booked, but had seating at the bar. I had the pleasure of being able to chat with the bar tender, a young man. I suspect is not a sommelier, but he’s very knowledgeable beyond his years about his ‘wine cellar’.

My first meal included an very good Caesar salad, an exceptional lobster ravioli, delicious tiramisu, and an excellent white wine.

My second meal included chicken in a cream sauce, more of the same white wine, but I came back for tiramisu.

The service on both trips was efficient and the waiters pleasant. I would definitely return.

• Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Incredible cheap restaurant!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is completely worthwhile! I had a cheese lasagna for $7 at the little italy and it was delicious!

The plate, fork and knive were made of plastic but that's all right for me.

Inside the restaurant there's pictured an Italy square!

Well, I didn't want to spend much money on food but this restaurant matches quality with low price!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy your meal!

Bon appetit!

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Very good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had lunch at this place yesterday and we were very pleased with the location, the atmosphere, the service, and the taste of the food. The only complaint I have is that the dish I ordered (Eggplant Parmigiana), which was delicious, was too frugal with the eggplant. Just three round pieces, a little bigger than a Silver Dollar. My daughter ordered Chicken cheese tortellini and her portion was generous. I don't understand why they served me such a small portion of eggplant when it's a vegetable that's so cheap. As appetizer we ordered the Calamari fritti and it was a nice portion, and tasted very good.

• Visited March 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Very Good Group Dinner”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Arrangements were made for 30 of us to dine on a Friday night at 6:30PM. Upon arrival we were greeted by warm and friendly staff who immediately seated us in a quiet and well appointed room.Very good service continued throughout the evening with prompt drink and dinner orders, attentive refilling of drinks throughout the meal, and desert service. We had prearranged a limited menu; all of the food was very good. My Eggplant Parmigiana had a delicious taste twist and fresh chunky tomato pomodoro sauce.

• Visited March 2013
naharia
“a nice place to eat in little Italy, San Diego”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

That 's a very nice restaurant. I had the best pizza in San Diego, very friendly waiters, delicious food, the place looks like a nice street in a small town of Italy!
Very good prices and value for your money.

• Visited February 2013