“Should not be listed in Vegetarian Restaurant”
Review of Salad Style - MOVED

Salad Style
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 24, 2012

As we were visiting Balboa Park, we looked for nearest Vegetarian Restaurant, and name of this place came up. When we arrived to our disappointment there was only small menu for vegetarians. It seemed a popular joint, plenty of people eating octopus, chicken etc. We had to settle for Vegi Pizza and Salad. Food was average, service was average.

There are newer reviews for Salad Style

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

It is often hard to call a salad one of the best lunches out there, but this place was incredible. The saladstyle Cobb was a perfect combination of fresh veggies, meat and dressing. Atmosphere great, staff amazing. Went back again 2 days later!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Best gourmet salads in San Diego and the homemade soups are amazing....pizzas are excellent too. I have never been disappointed with the food at Salad Style. You order at the counter and food is delivered to your table.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stopped here on our way out of town, and were really pleased. My husband had the peppered grilled steak salad and I had the spinach and pear. They were excellent- great flavor combos, perfect amount of dressing, and really nice people serving. We'd go back!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

All they serve is salads, but they're very good, and very fresh. It's a little pricey ($9-12 for a full salad), but they are very generous with the portions. My favorite is the Grilled Salmon (the salmon is blackened and cooked perfectly, and it comes with fresh grilled vegetables), but the Moroccan Couscous is also very good, and next time, I think I'll try the Soba Noodle, Vegetable and Chicken.

They also have a Lunch Combo deal that comes w/ house salad, soup and small drink for $10 which several people were having today. I've been at least a half dozen times, and it is consistently very good.