1,579 results
All reviews sport fishing point loma room was clean yogurt continental breakfast hard boiled eggs shelter island free shuttle fridge and microwave convenient location coffee maker sea world marina downtown starbucks sd
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was stuck at the airport with a 6;20 am flight out the following day. Claudia, the front desk clerk worked with me on early arrival. I couldn't check in but she allowed me to leave my luggage and go walk around for a couple of hours. Rosa was the courtesy van driver was friendly, knowledgable about the area and restaurants. She was also my driver to the airport the next morning. On time and even at 0450 am she was friendly. I appreciate the staff here helping me salvage what would have been an extremely bad day.

Date of stay: September 2019
INNsight, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

RONDA:

We were pleased to host you at our hotel recently, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I really appreciate your positive comments about our staff. We value you as our esteemed patron and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Remember to book your stay directly at RamadaSanDiegoAirport.com where you will find the lowest rates anywhere online.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

I think a clean room is a welcome sight anywhere but it is especially welcome when you are this close to the Point Loma harborside. This location also works great for us because we regularly babysit our granddaughter in the area. The sport fishing boats afford lots of people-watching in the harbor area and there are great restaurants nearby too. I also like the free wifi, free parking and free breakfast. Reliable, clean and friendly --- Hard to beat!

Room tip: We like the 2nd floor.
Date of stay: September 2019
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Lance, Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us - it sounds as though our property was ideal for your needs. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our team, and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Clean motel, close to some nice waterfront restaurants. Room was a little small, bathroom was very small, but staff were friendly and the complimentary breakfast wasn't bad. Shuttle from,airport was prompt.

Trip type: Traveled with family
BobB3790, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Chizette:

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to know that your overall stay was good. Thanks for your kind words regarding the staff. I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient! I hope you choose us again when you visit San Diego in the near future. We look forward to hosting you again!

When you are ready for the next visit, book your stay directly on RamadaSanDiegoAirport.com and get the best deals at the lowest price!

Once again, thanks for staying with us.

Ramada by Wyndham San Diego Airport

Reviewed September 4, 2019

It was a good overall experience and will recommend staying at the hotel. Parking is a bit of challenge due to the location, but the location is close to many attractions in San Diego. Will give the hotel 9/10.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BobB3790, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Brijmm:

I appreciate your time to provide us with such valuable feedback! I am glad to know that your overall experience was great. We are so lucky to be situated near the top tourist attractions of San Diego!

I hope you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to San Diego. Don’t forget to reserve your stay directly from ‘RamadaSanDiegoAirport.com’ instead of OTAs, it can save you up to 15%!

Once again, thanks for staying with us. We hope to see you soon!

Ramada by Wyndham San Diego Airport

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

The check-in staff were lovely and very helpful, but the rooms were small and stuffy. The worst part- there was a pair of dirty underwear hanging from the bathroom door. I didn’t notice until coming back after a long day and didn’t bother to complain, but it made me concerned about how clean the room really was. How do you miss a pair of dirty underwear?!? Seriously... totally gross and disappointing.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank melindam524
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham San Diego Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Hi Melinda, We were pleased to host you at our hotel recently, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are very sorry that our housekeeping team did not clean all aspects of your room to our usual standard, and we will make them aware that an item was mistakenly left in your room. We hope that you might enjoy a better stay with us in the future.