The best thing I can say about this Travelodge is that it is close to the exit of Interstate 5. The rooms were adequately clean, but the corridors and stairways need improving. They were in a filthy state. The end of our 2nd floor balcony was blocked off with tape and the bin was disgustingly full of dirty food containers. Breakfast was in the reception area and we had to repeated ask them to refill the coffee and the pastries. The breakfast bar is tiny with no space to even pour yourself some cereal. Only 2 tables with 4 chairs each. Not the most inviting way to start your day. The car park is adequate but the individual spaces are small. However, I did get good service from the reception staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Diego is yours to explore at our Travelodge San Diego Downtown Convention Center hotel, near San Diego Airport. Located off Interstate 5, easy access to San Diego Convention Center ,Downtown, Gaslamp, our hotel in San Diego is the perfect choice for a weekend getaway or conference attendance. We offer free Wi-Fi Internet access so you can check directions or catch up on email before you head out on your long day of sightseeing. Limited Parking is available onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge San Diego Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Convention Center/Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Motel