First of all I gotta admit that the hotel is not located in one of the best areas of Downtown but what made it a great weekend for me and my family was Susana's suggestions.
She guided us very well to the most visited places in San Diego and that to be honest was the best she could do for us. Not just saved us time but gave us coupon discounts for the zoo. It took us about 8 minutes to get to the mile of restaurants and shops. I appreciated her switching me to a non smoking rooms since I had my 2 babies with me. Very close to the Downtown. My kids loved it. Is great to have some guidance specially if your not from the city. The lady's at the front were very friendly and funny. I will come back for the holidays. See you guys soon.
Oh, and if you have small kids don't walk to downtown theres a lot of homeless people towards that area. Better if you take a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Diego is yours to explore at our Travelodge San Diego Downtown Convention Center hotel, near San Diego Airport. Located off Interstate 5, easy access to San Diego Convention Center ,Downtown, Gaslamp, our hotel in San Diego is the perfect choice for a weekend getaway or conference attendance. We offer free Wi-Fi Internet access so you can check directions or catch up on email before you head out on your long day of sightseeing. Limited Parking is available onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelPower, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge San Diego Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Convention Center/Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Motel