“Great sushi and service”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 4,804 Restaurants in San Diego
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: L Street
Transit: Gaslamp
Culiacan
“Great sushi and service”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I really enjoyed my visit to nobu San Diego, we got to seat at the bar so it was really fun to see all the chefs prepared sushi and sashimis, I´ve been in Nobu Las Vegas last summer and I have to say that I like The Las Vegas more, but Nobu San Diego didnt let me down

Visited June 2014

Wash DC
“Scrumptious!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Business dinner and all of us were from out of town. But several fun people so we went to Nobu rather than the usual steakhouse. Appetizers to entrees were absolutely delicious. Try the family style entrees more than the usual rolls that you find anywhere. The lobster and mushroom dish or melt-in-your-mouth sizzling beef were terrific. We ordered several dishes tapas style and shared.

Huntington, New York
“Very good sushi”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I had my doubts about this palce as it is so trendy but the sushi was excellent, and I was pleasently surprised there were so many things for vegetarians.

Visited May 2014
frederick, maryland
“Fabulous sushi adventure”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Between two people we shared Nobu sashimi tuna tacos, mixed seafood tempura, black cod miso (the best dish!), the "House special" cut sushi roll, hamachi sashimi with jalapeno, salmon ("new style") sashimi, kanpachi sashimi with artichoke, and several more sushi and sashimi dishes along with a nice Onigoroshi sake and finished with kakigori (shaved ice dessert) and tofu cheese cake. Each dish was delicious and presented in a novel way (see the pictures). We very much enjoyed this meal and will return here on the next trip to San Diego.

• Visited May 2014
Curitiba, PR
“Surprising !”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I thought that it was going to be a regular Japanese restaurant but it was just marvelous. My wife and me had a great experience - I recommend it !

Visited April 2014

Been to Nobu? Share your experiences!