“Go to neighborhood bistro”

Bleu Boheme Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bleu Boheme Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #499 of 4,770 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kensington
Description: The fundamental idea of Bleu Boheme is to provide its customers with a unique dining alternative, an experience that will fulfill each customer with a sense of well-being and happiness.BRC formula is simple, yet complete with great design, ambiance, comfort, caring employees, great food, and most importantly, a great value to insure each guest happiness and return to Bleu Boheme.
San Diego, California
“Go to neighborhood bistro”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We've been here several times over the years since it's close to our home and we love French food. I've never been let down, lunch or dinner. They serve several varieties of mussels plus the traditional French standbys. They do a very good job with fish too. I'd recommend it to either visitor or local.

• Visited March 2013

Bonita, California, United States
“Great ambiance!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Great french food, the decor is wonderful, and I wish I can keep it a secret!!! but I am willing to share, worth it!! in a great part of San Diego, my favorite is the onion soup!!!!

Edmond, Oklahoma
“As good as the first time!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Our kids had taken us here before and on a return trip my wife and I decided to go again. Are we glad we did! Just as good as the first time! Which is to say outstanding. Food is great, ambiance is great, wait staff is very friendly. You will enjoy Bleu Boheme. We skipped appetizers and had mussels instead. They were exquisite. My wife had the lamb ravioli and I had the haddock. We finished with sharing a Nutella crepe. Go and start your own memories at this quaint little restaurant.

Visited May 2013
San Diego, California
“Will be back !!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Accidentally ran across this restaurant when we were going to the movie theatre opposite; what a fortunate discovery! Loved everything about this place...the ambience, the outstanding service and wonderful food. I had the special for that evening: seared scallops on a bed of couscous with diced vegetables...full of flavour and positively delicious. My dining companion ordered only a starter (the crab cakes) which was practically a main course in itself, and, equally delicious. Have already recommended this restaurant to everyone I know...

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“nice evening”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very nice bistro with romantic atmosphere and good food. Our service was attentive and thoughtful. The small plates were really almost main course size. The steak tartar was certainly a meal and was great. All the main courses at our table were very good. Great ginger bread desert.