I stayed here with my family for two nights. The room had a small kitchen which was great to make little things for the kids at night. The pool was clean and just the right temperature. We used it everyday. They did the little things right - kept the lawn clean, put out fresh towels on the beach chairs. The breakfast in the morning was great - waffles, eggs, cereal, bagels, danishes etc. The person in setting up the place was super-helpful in teaching the kids how to make waffles. The location is so so (lots of pawn shops) but there are some very nice restaurants nearby - but the tourist zone is only 10 mins away and the freeway is pretty close. There is a grocery store nearby which is great (since our room had a kitchen). All of us loved the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites (a AAA 2-diamond hotel) is conveniently located 3/4 miles from San Diego State University, and only 15 minutes from Downtown, the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Many of the rooms include kitchen facilities, making this the ideal place for an extended stay. Amenities include: complimentary expanded continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and parking, and heated outdoor pool, Children 12 and under stay free. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lamplighter Inn & Suites at SDSU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lamplighter Inn And Suites At Sdsu Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Lamplighter Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western