For the price...okay for any price, this place was just bad.
We asked for extra towels and hangers and it took them over two hours to get them to our room. Rooms were very 1983 in decor. Door between bathroom and room was a pocket door that constantly rattled. TV had the worst reception I have seen in a hotel in over 20 years.
You must pay to park and for internet. Driving around the facility nothing is clearly marketed and their staff could not direct us where to unload for the trade show. Even though you prepaid for the internet, the connection was poor and extremely slow.
Resturants were also poor. We ate at Kelly's and it smelled like a nursing home and the food was terrible.
Went to Charlies for drinks and was impossible to get service. Decor was also terrible.
Save the money and stay at another hotel nearby!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego