In February 2010, we arranged a great price of $99 per room for a minimum of 10 rooms, including a hospitality suite, through Kristen Warnken for the LEAGUE OF EXCEPTIONAL GENTLEMEN (LEG) group to celebrate New Year's Eve. She also arrange free parking for our group which we appreciated. She then arranged for me to work with Sarah Ramirez to maintain an accurate count of everyone who booked a room(s). Both Kristen and Sarah were easy to work with, and very accommodating; it was a pleasure to work with them. In addition, Katherine Richardson also accommodated us by ensuring the hospitality suite was adequate. The hospitality suite was marvelous; it was beautifully furnished and had everything we needed to host a pre-New Year's Eve party for our group of 25. Everyone loved it. Everyone also loved their room which were also beautifully and tastefully decorated and, again, had everything you needed. They were quiet and very comfortable too. We all had a fantastic New Year's celebration there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a spa, fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego