“Perfect Choice”

Ranked #189 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Placerville
“Perfect Choice”
Reviewed December 16, 2010

What a great place to stay! It's centrally located. The grounds are clean and beautiful. The rooms are well-appointed. The bed was just heaven. The staff went out of their way to please us. Breakfast the next morning in the restaurant hit the spot. Loved it!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (751)
  • Polish first
San Diego, California
Reviewed December 13, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Town and Country for our 1 year wedding anniversary. Our room was absolutely breath taking and it was so peaceful. We were able to relax and enjoy each others company. The manager Tisha Williams went out of her way to ensure we had the best experience possible. Her extra efforts and great customer service made for an even more memoriable anniversary weekend.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Lakeside, California
Reviewed December 9, 2010

I went to this hotel last weekend and I had a blast. Everyone was so helpful and took the time to answer all my silly questions. The grounds were beautiful and made a great background for some great looking pictures of me and my family. At check in and check out it was quick and painless. Tisha Williams the manager was such a great help with the everything. It was a lot of us staying there so we needed a lot of help and she went above and beyond her duties. I cant wait till my family and I return!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Santee, California
Reviewed December 8, 2010

My family and I stayed at the Town and Country for an event that was held there on Saturday evening. What an amazing time we had, the property is beautiful, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone we came in contact with was professional and caring, we were always greeted with a smile. Tisha Williams in reservations helped my family and I book our rooms, she was great, she made sure we were all next to eachother. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting San Diego or anyone looking for a stay vacation..

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 28, 2010

We have stayed here many times when visiting family and the Hotel Circle location is very conven ient to everywhere. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms, whether in the high-rise or in the rose garden cottages, are very comfortable. And the beds and the staff are the BEST.
Barry Parker

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Tustin, CA
Reviewed November 27, 2010

Although I stayed only one night, it was a delightful experience. Check in and check out was by Donna...very pleasant and efficient. She greeted me by name upon departure and was very thorough. Ordered room service and "Alvaro" (I think) delivered the food. It was delivered quickly and the quality of the food was terrific. Alvaro was very professional and personable. The room was spacious and clean and the room was quiet. The National Sales director, Margaret Kennedy, assisted me with the reservation and she is the consummate professional and quite charming. She answered all the pertinent questions I posed. I would recommend the hotel to anyone that is visiting America's Finest City.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Returned to Las Vegas after great stay at Hotel. took 90 yr old mother for her birthday. She really enjoyed sitting on balcony in morning and evening. Very conveinient to get around town as entrance to I-8 close by. Shopping mall next door was enjoyed by mother and wife. Walking distance. Eat at steak house very good. Everyone smiling and cordial at the Hotel. Looking forward to returning.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family