Returned to Las Vegas after great stay at Hotel. took 90 yr old mother for her birthday. She really enjoyed sitting on balcony in morning and evening. Very conveinient to get around town as entrance to I-8 close by. Shopping mall next door was enjoyed by mother and wife. Walking distance. Eat at steak house very good. Everyone smiling and cordial at the Hotel. Looking forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Mission Valley and the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, the bays & beaches. On property you will find expansive grounds in addition to a fitness center, 3 pools, and 3 restaurants. Adjacent to a trolley stop, Fashion Valley Shopping & golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Town and Country San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego